Group Tour 2016 Terms and Conditions:
Package cost inclusions :
17 nights accommodations- 5 star and heritage hotels.
All accommodation selected, share twin/double rooms with daily buffet breakfast.
All lunches and dinners in Ranthambore and Pushkar , 1 dinner in Varanasi and 1 dinner in Choki Dhani, Jaipur.
All 4 sectors domestic flights:-
Delhi to Varanasi
Varanasi to Khajuraho
Jaipur to Goa
Goa to Mumbai
Two Train Journeys in air-conditioned executive class carriage and AC Chair:-
Jhansi to Agra
Mathura to Sawai Madhopur
All monument entrances fees
Services of local English speaking guides in each city during sightseeing only, not during free time & fee days.
All transfers, sightseeing tours, excursions, en-route sightseeing and inter-city drives will be by the air-conditioned mini bus.
Road toll / Interstate taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and driver’s allowance etc.
Staff assistance at all airports and railway stations for transfers to/from hotel.
Varanasi – Common boat ride on river Ganga to witness the evening arti
Khajuraho:- One evening sound & light show
Jaipur – One elephant ride at Amber Fort & back by common jeep
Jaipur- One visit and entrances of ‘Chokhi Dhani Resort in Jaipur.
Ranthambore – 2 jungle safari – 5.30am & 2.00pm as per itinerary
Agra:- Kalakirti show
All applicable Govt. of India tax and service tax
Package cost exclusions:
All Dinner and Lunches (except as mentioned as above).
International flight & visa fee, airport taxes.
Taxi, auto vehicle, rickshaw, camel rides
Expense of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, fax services, beverages (even during meals), camera fee and video charges at monuments.
Tips / gratuities to guides / drivers or at the restaurants.
Insurances of any kind relating to trip (delay or cancellation), baggage (lost or damaged) and medical (medication, consultation or hospitalisation).
Extra meals, other than specified in the itinerary.
Beverage including alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
Porterage & tipping
All services which are not mentioned in the “Trip Inclusions”.
Unused services will not be refunded
- Check in /out time in India is 12 noon, however some hotels may differ and we will bring this to your attention.
- NOTE: Please be informed that train bookings are very critical in India and open 90 days in advance before the date of travel and bookings are confirmed strictly on first come first serve basis with full advance payment.
- All mentioned distances are in KM and the estimated time for the drive is based on speed limit and road conditions.
- All monuments & museums are open 09 am to 05 pm except Taj Mahal is open from sunrise onwards. The Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays and museums remain closed on Mondays.
- All temples are open from 04 or 05am to 1200pm and again 04pm to 10pm. Some are open until late at night.
Group is travelling in October/November during Pushkar Fair and Deepavali festival is the peak period for tourism in India.
India is a country of over 1000 million people and there is an emerging traffic of domestic travellers. Therefore late and last minute bookings may place us in long waiting lists – especially on domestic flights/ trains – and the reservation may not confirm at all. So we request for reservations well in advance to enable us to confirm the reservations.
If there are delays and cancellations on domestic flights / trains in India we will do all possible to look for the best available alternative / solution but will not accept any responsibility
If you require any clarification or further information, please call/email Basker